Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SWAMPED

I've been pretty busy lately and have been forced to temporarily neglect my "fun" duties and focus on my "not so fun" duties. But with some of that out of the way, I can finally say that after some last finishing touches and getting some technical stuff sorted, the shop will be launched (very, very soon!)
Aside from that, I've been enjoying the beautiful weather, and am glad to be finally frequenting my old haunts again (NOI thai restaurant and...well that's pretty much it) As well as enjoying my flatmate's dee-lish cupcakes:
If I manage to tear myself away from these then my good friend & photographer Molly and I can finally embark on our overdue adventure this weekend...
I now leave you with this magical ear candy I can't stop looping (yes, I'm one of 'those' people)



Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment